Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hurricane



Hello, blogging universe. Once again, I decided to try and go back to path of blogging maybe just for this summer. I need to be occupied on something... again. Going back to my personal blog on tumblr is not an option for I want to forget all the memories engraved on every page. Well, that and the tumblr for iPad is not really working out for me. So after getting a bit sober from my alcohol consumption, I spent about and hour trying to figure out this blog. I'm not a graphic designer, everyone knows that. Well, I hope this blog's structure is well enough to earnreaders for me. And anyway, I want them to enjoy the writings on this blog and not the aesthetic appeal it can provide.

So for my future readers, I hope you bear with me. I'm not the brightest star in the sky when it comes to writing, but it fascinates me so I will try to pursue it. I hope you like what you see, and I hope you get to know me a lot better when you read every post I make in this blog. It's gonna be my journal, for my handwriting is scrawny and illegible every summer.

Anyway, welcome to a whole new side of Roneth. Shocking, but I am a completely different person on twitter, ask.fm, facebook and most probably, here. I'm not suffering from a disorder, I can assure you that. I just want to showcase my fascade of masks to everyone. Enjoy.

Au revoir.


No comments:

Post a Comment