Saturday, May 17, 2014

Tagged, you're it!

After several months of not posting any kind of literary art, I decided to give in to Jia's request of doing this blog post answering some of her questions. Now, here we go!


What is your favorite conspiracy theory?
- I'm torn between the adventure time theory or the disney theory. The adventure time theory is just too intriguing and well thought of (but they're all proven wrong by new episodes) so okay, Adventure Time wins.

Worst first impression someone thought of you?
-A big flirt. Just because her boyfriend cheated on her with me. Which means I was also cheated on. Ugh, preteen blunders *shivers*

Best “kill me now” moment?
-I have tons. TONS.


What`s the most vulgar pickup line you can think of? Yo mama jokes also accepted.
-Chicharon ka ba? Ang ingay mo kasi pag kinakain kita eh.

What do you regret searching on Google?
-BLUE WAFFLE. NEVER AGAIN. never. again.

Godzilla vs. Smaug, who would win?
-#TEAMGODZILLA

I need you to recommend me a great restaurant. Go!
-Cafe Lidia at Marikina or Bigoli at Eastwood. Yumyum italian goodness.

What is one song you love listening to secretly?
-*whispers* minna saiko arigato... *screams* KA-KA-KAWAII

Happiest day of your life, so far?
-December 5, 2013. I made the decision of spending a lifetime with the right person who accepts me and embraces my flaws.

Name one band and a song of theirs that you think you`re the only one who knows they exist.
-Existentialism on Prom Night- Straylight Run (basic. I know.)

Who or what would you like to go as for Halloween?
-A zombie rock concert goer. Or a zombie white girl, complete with Starbucks and Uggs.

Hope you liked my responses, I'll be coming up with a new post in a while so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Sali tayo Outbreak tapos zombie white girl ka tas fresh pa yung Starbucks =)))) and I have kwento about Bigoli.. so some of us WAGC were in Eastwood like 2/3 years ago? then we were in front of the resto then I said, is that bee-go-lee or Big Oli? then Kit said, "panigurado gusto mo yung Big Oli" MEHEHEHEHEH miss you, Roneth!! ♥

    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete