Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Labyrinth of Suffering

06/19/13, 1:17am

In order to seek my great perhaps, I still need to find my way out of this labyrinth. I'm staying up this late (although I need to wake up at around 4:30 later) to study Calculus and Physics. I wouldn't be up in the wee hours in the morning if my Calculus professor actually teaches her students and not the whiteboard. Her microphone does not help at all, we just sound like a rosary brigade in a chapel instead of a class. My physics professor does good anyway, and I'm thankful for that. It's just that she gave a 10-item homework that's a it difficult, and she had a lot of restrictions when it comes to the format.

I need to rest, My vision is a bit blurry, my head feels like it's spinning as if trapped in a vortex, and my whole body's going limp. The fact that we have PE tomorrow kills me more. I hate my Thursday classes for it's jampacked with both major and minor classes. The only courses we do not have tomorrow are Programming and Philosophy.

It's a good thing we now own a locker, which I'm sharing with Moi and Aly, so I can just stack my books in there. I might die if I still needed to carry tons of books while having to bring my PE uniform plus I had very little rest the night before. A little way to lessen my burden, but I thank God for that damn overpriced locker rental.

Finding the way out of the labyrinth is hard, and I just need to find joy in my suffering. That way, I can make my desperation and pain bearable and worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment