Saturday, September 28, 2013

Project: Music Recovery

What is "Project: Music Recovery"?
So about a month ago, my Samsung Galaxy Grand got stolen which contained my 16GB microSD card. The said card contained ALL of the songs I downloaded through the span of about 3 years. Sad to say, I don't have a backup for all these songs, as some of them are downloaded directly to my device.

Right now, I'm trying to redownload all of my songs, completing a discography one at a time. Unfortunately, I have a very busy schedule due to my requirements in the Engineering field. So this is where you could step in and help me.

How can you help a poor girl reconnect with her lost music?
You could send me mixtapes/CDs/flash drives/files via email some songs you think may help me gain my music life once again. Regarding the flash drives, be sure to include a return address in your mail. Also, adding in a letter for me would be nice.

You could send all your help in the following addresses:

email:
         ronethmacalino@yahoo.com
         bonjour_roneth@hotmail.com

home address:
         59 E. Dela Paz St.,
         San Roque, Marikina City

OR

We could set meetups in the following places:
         SM Marikina
         Any LRT 2 Station
         University of Sto. Tomas

What will you get in exchange of your stuff?
Those people who helped me with the use of a hard copy (CD/Flash Drive) will get a thank you card, personally drawn and handwritten by me. I know it's cheap but hey, I'm asking you guys for illegally downloaded stuff anyways.
And to those people who helped me through email would get a poem written by me, which would probably be posted in my blog.

More shizz...
Anyway, I've made progress lately so you don't need to send me the discographies of the following:

  • All Time Low
  • The Maine
  • The Summer Set
  • We Are The In Crowd
  • The Cab
  • Mayday Parade
  • Sleeping With Sirens
  • Pierce The Veil
  • Imagine Dragons
  • fun.
Also, please send me the Punk Goes... series please. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment