Friday, September 27, 2013

Semestral Break

I know it's a bit too early (I still got 2 weeks of classes) but I'm already anticipating my sem break. I still got tons of work to do (like my english essays, calculus and physics quizzes, report in filipino, etc) but I'm starting to plan the things I would do in my one month of vacation. Anyway, I'm planning to do the following:

-Learn how to ride a bike, so I could go to places even if I have no cash in my wallet.
-Go to parks and just take pictures, as I am free to use my camera again.
-Try to write a poem everyday.
-Draw and reunite with my paintbrush.
-Watch tons of movies.
-Dye my hair burgundy or magenta.
-Try different kinds of food.

To sum it all up, I'm gonna try to reunite with my creative side once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment